NPOWER UPDATE: The Honourable Minister @Sadiya_farouq stated that the N-Power started as an intervention for job creation. In addition, She states that Npower Batch C is a continuation plan of the ongoing strategy and an extension of the Buhari administration’s commitment to job creation and youth development.
Generally, based on the implementation of these SIPs since 2016, the programmes which are undergoing restructuring with the aim of maximising their impact and to deliver more socioeconomic benefits to poor and vulnerable people in the society.
In other words, the N-Power programme is a job creation strategy that provides young Nigerians with jobs. It has successfully provided job opportunities to Nigerians. In view of this, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, in person of President Buhari approved the scaling up of the programme to 1,000,000 (One million) new beneficiaries; 500,000 beneficiaries per stream.
In addition, the N-Power programme will now be manage and administration process through the NASIMS which intend on inputting changes across all its programmes under the Ministry.
Generally, the programme system via NASIMS is now centerized and upgraded to be more strategic. Beneficiaries will now be able to access more information and resources from programme, and experience a state of the art verification process as well as an efficient transition phase and exit management plan via the NASIMS.
How NPOWER Batch C Beneficiaries can take the test.
- Firstly, beneficiaries should log into their respective dashboard via http://nasims.gov.ng to take their test and updated their curriculum vitae.
- Click on login
- After that, click on the “Forgot Password”
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After successful reset of password, You can login to update your records, then take your test.
- In conclusion, for enquiries or complaints beneficiaries can now contact the help line via firstname.lastname@example.org