WAEC VACANCY INFORMATION FOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II
- CIVIL & BUILDING ENGINEERING SUBJECT (B.Eng./ B.Sc. Civil Engineering, B.Eng./B.Sc. Building Engineering, B.Sc./B.Ed. Industrial Education (Woodwork alternative), B.Sc./B.Ed. Vocation Education (Woodwork option), B.Sc./B.Ed. Technical Education (Woodwork choice)
- MECHANICAL/ METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING SUBJECT: B.Eng./B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, B.Eng./ B.Sc. Production Engineering, B.Sc. Metallurgy
- B.Sc. Business Administration, B.Sc. Marketing, B.Sc. Banking and Finance, B.Ed. Business Education (Commerce or Marketing alternative)
- B.Sc./B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics, B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc./B.Ed./B.A (Geography), B.Sc. Geography & Planning
- B.Sc. B.A, B.Ed., B.Sc.(Ed.), B.A (Ed.) Political Science, Public Administration, Local Government, History/International Studies/ International Relations/ Diplomacy
- B. Sc./B. Ed/B.Sc. (Ed), B. Eng./B. Tech.
- ICT RELATED SUBJECTS (GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair and Data Processing): Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Education (Mathematics/Computer Science) Physics/Industrial Physics, Geo-Physics, Engineering Physics (Nuclear Physics)
- ALLPIED/BASIC ELECTRICITY, ELECTRONICS/BASIC ELECTRONICS AND RTV: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Vocational/Industrial Education (with Electrical/Electronic option), Physics Electronics
- AUTO ELECTRICAL WORK Vocational/Industrial Technology Education (Electrical or Mechanical option, Automobile Technology, Engineering Physics
- B.Sc. Physical & Health Education, B.Ed. Physical & Health Education, B.Sc./B.Ed. Physical Education, B.Sc./B.Ed.Human Kinetics
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (MATHEMATICIAN/STATISTICIAN) QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistics (as a minimum Second Class Lower Division)
- A Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation might be an added benefit
- Have at the very least 3 (3) years post-NYSC applicable work experience
VACANCY INFORMATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (Qualification and Experience)
WAEC Applicants have to:
- possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels (WAEC/NECO) consisting of English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at no extra than (2) sittings such as English Language and Mathematics;
- possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower);
- have at the least three (3) years of published qualification experience in a reputable corporation;
- now not be greater than forty (forty) years.
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I (TRAINING) QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Applicants have to own a very good University diploma (at the least Second Class Lower Division) within the Humanities/Arts, Social Sciences. A Master’s diploma in Human Resource Management and Development and membership in a diagnosed applicable professional frame could be a brought gain.
- Must possess 5 (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels (WAEC/NECO) including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at no longer greater than two (2) sittings together with English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have no longer than nine (9) years of experience in Human Resource Management and need to have experience within the discipline of training.
- In end, the applicant ought to no longer be more than 40-five (forty-five) years at the time of applying.
RESEARCH OFFICER II QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants ought to:
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree (as a minimum Second Class Lower Division) in any field with a Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation
- Have not less than three (3) years post-NYSC relevant paintings enjoy
APPLICATION PROGRAMMER II QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or allied discipline (as a minimum Second Class Lower Division)
- Have a minimum of three (three) years of fingers on realistic experience.
- Have Experience in statistics systems, algorithms, and software program layout and improvement;
- Experience in C#, Java, ASP.Net MVC, Flutter Mobile Application Development;
- DB2, SQL SERVER, SQ Lite;
- Natural Language processing expertise with Python or AI frameworks.
Other WAEC Recuitment Positions encompass;
- ACCOUNTANT II
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR II
- REGISTERED BUILDER II
- MEDICAL OFFICER II
- NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR II
- LEGAL OFFICER II
- PRINTER (DIGITAL PRINTING TECHNOLOGIST) II
- DATA ANALYST II
- INTERNAL AUDITOR II
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Administration)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER II
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
WAEC Applicants have to:
- Possess not less than Bachelor’s Degree (at the least Second Class Lower Division), from a regarded University in the challenge areas indexed hereunder:
- A Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation could be an added advantage
- Have at the very least three (three) years publish NYSC coaching enjoy
Application Requirement Summary
- A scanned passport picture of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates acquired). Size of upload among 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and top between 600pixels to 1500pixels
How to apply: