WAEC VACANCY INFORMATION FOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II
- CIVIL & BUILDING ENGINEERING SUBJECT (B.Eng./ B.Sc. Civil Engineering, B.Eng./B.Sc. Building Engineering, B.Sc./B.Ed. Industrial Education (Woodwork alternative), B.Sc./B.Ed. Vocation Education (Woodwork option), B.Sc./B.Ed. Technical Education (Woodwork choice)
- MECHANICAL/ METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING SUBJECT: B.Eng./B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, B.Eng./ B.Sc. Production Engineering, B.Sc. Metallurgy
- B.Sc. Business Administration, B.Sc. Marketing, B.Sc. Banking and Finance, B.Ed. Business Education (Commerce or Marketing alternative)
- B.Sc./B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics, B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc./B.Ed./B.A (Geography), B.Sc. Geography & Planning
- B.Sc. B.A, B.Ed., B.Sc.(Ed.), B.A (Ed.) Political Science, Public Administration, Local Government, History/International Studies/ International Relations/ Diplomacy
- B. Sc./B. Ed/B.Sc. (Ed), B. Eng./B. Tech.
- ICT RELATED SUBJECTS (GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair and Data Processing): Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Education (Mathematics/Computer Science) Physics/Industrial Physics, Geo-Physics, Engineering Physics (Nuclear Physics)
- ALLPIED/BASIC ELECTRICITY, ELECTRONICS/BASIC ELECTRONICS AND RTV: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Vocational/Industrial Education (with Electrical/Electronic option), Physics Electronics
- AUTO ELECTRICAL WORK Vocational/Industrial Technology Education (Electrical or Mechanical option, Automobile Technology, Engineering Physics
- B.Sc. Physical & Health Education, B.Ed. Physical & Health Education, B.Sc./B.Ed. Physical Education, B.Sc./B.Ed.Human Kinetics
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (MATHEMATICIAN/STATISTICIAN) QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistics (as a minimum Second Class Lower Division)
- A Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation might be an added benefit
- Have at the very least 3 (3) years post-NYSC applicable work experience
VACANCY INFORMATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (Qualification and Experience)
WAEC Applicants have to:
- possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels (WAEC/NECO) consisting of English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at no extra than (2) sittings such as English Language and Mathematics;
- possess a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower);
- have at the least three (3) years of published qualification experience in a reputable corporation;
- now not be greater than forty (forty) years.
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER I (TRAINING) QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Applicants have to own a very good University diploma (at the least Second Class Lower Division) within the Humanities/Arts, Social Sciences. A Master’s diploma in Human Resource Management and Development and membership in a diagnosed applicable professional frame could be a brought gain.
- Must possess 5 (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels (WAEC/NECO) including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at no longer greater than two (2) sittings together with English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have no longer than nine (9) years of experience in Human Resource Management and need to have experience within the discipline of training.
- In end, the applicant ought to no longer be more than 40-five (forty-five) years at the time of applying.
RESEARCH OFFICER II QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants ought to:
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree (as a minimum Second Class Lower Division) in any field with a Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation
- Have not less than three (3) years post-NYSC relevant paintings enjoy
APPLICATION PROGRAMMER II QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or allied discipline (as a minimum Second Class Lower Division)
- Have a minimum of three (three) years of fingers on realistic experience.
- Have Experience in statistics systems, algorithms, and software program layout and improvement;
- Experience in C#, Java, ASP.Net MVC, Flutter Mobile Application Development;
- DB2, SQL SERVER, SQ Lite;
- Natural Language processing expertise with Python or AI frameworks.
Other WAEC Recuitment Positions encompass;
- ACCOUNTANT II
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR II
- REGISTERED BUILDER II
- MEDICAL OFFICER II
- NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR II
- LEGAL OFFICER II
- PRINTER (DIGITAL PRINTING TECHNOLOGIST) II
- DATA ANALYST II
- INTERNAL AUDITOR II
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Administration)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER II
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
WAEC Applicants have to:
- Possess not less than Bachelor’s Degree (at the least Second Class Lower Division), from a regarded University in the challenge areas indexed hereunder:
- A Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation could be an added advantage
- Have at the very least three (three) years publish NYSC coaching enjoy
Application Requirement Summary
- A scanned passport picture of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates acquired). Size of upload among 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and top between 600pixels to 1500pixels