Federal Government Scholarship 2021 Board under the Federal Ministry of Education Nigeria Bilateral Education Agreement [BEA] invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
Generally, the Undergraduate (UG) studies will be in Morocco, Russia, Algeria, Egypt, Hungary, Tunisia, and Romania. In addition, Postgraduate (PG) studies will be in Russia (for those whose first degrees is from Russia), Hungary, and China.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2021 Available fields/courses
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2021:
- Undergraduate level fields are Engineering, Agriculture, Geology, Sciences, Languages, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Law, Social Sciences, Sports, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, and Neurology.
- Postgraduate (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) are courses in all fields.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2021
UNDERGRADUATE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2021: Generally, all interested applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess:
- A minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates (SSCE) is required.
- The distinctions must be in the subjects relevant to their fields of study. Above all, Mathematics and English Language.
- Non-African Countries Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2019 & 2020)
- In African countries, the age of certificate is one year (2020) only.
- Interested applicants should be around twenty and seventeen years old (17-20 years).
POSTGRADUATE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2021: All interested applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold:
- The First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Foreign Awardee applicants must have acquired at least two years [2 years] post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed The-National-Youth Service-Corps [ – N.Y.S.C. -] Programme.
- Generally, the age limit for a Master’s degree is around thirty-five years (35) for Masters and Ph.D. is forty years (40).
- The National-Youth-Service-Corps [- N.Y.S.C.] discharge certificate/exemption certificates are accepted
- Letter of study leave from the applicant’s employer.
How to apply for the Federal Government Scholarship 2021:
All interested and qualified candidates for FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2021 are to follow the instructions listed below:
- All interested and qualified candidates are to visit the Federal Ministry of Education website www.education.gov.ng. And click on the Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page to read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online.
- After that, print the completed application form.
- Non-English speaking applicants should prepare to undertake a compulsory 1 year foreign Language course of the Country of choice.
- The required certificate for candidates applying for a Bachelor degree in Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is the West African Examinations Council Certificate.
- All interested applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study. Their first choice comes firstly follow by the second choice, and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu the website will be open for registration between October and November 2020,
- All interested applicants for the Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- Generally, interested applicants are to submit their certificate on the website:
- UNDERGRADUATE: West African Examinations Council Certificate, Certificate of Birth, State of Origin Certificate/letter.
- POSTGRADUATE: First Degree Certificate, Certificate of Birth, West African Examinations Council Certificate
- Indigine letter & NYSC discharge Certificate.
Instructions for nominated candidate:
Candidates nominated by the board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
For questions or inquiry contact the board via OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL: 08077884417 and [email protected]. To get the latest FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2021 updates join our whatsapp group. Note that the highly-competitive scholarship award has a very limited number compared to the large number of applications received yearly.
An industrial chemist with over 5 years of tech experience. E-commerce, appointment/hotel booking, and business website designer.