JAMB sales of ePIN and registration officially begin on the 19th of February and end on March twenty-sixth (26th), 2022. The exam starts on May sixth (6th), 2022, and ends on May fifteenth (15th), 2022. Generally, about fourth thousand seven hundred (4,700) (or $20 for overseas applicants) to finish the registration. The legitimate “BOOK” is “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jalli for UTME applicants and for DE candidates.
Note that de candidates will provide their jamb registration numbers with which they gained admission to NCE/NID/Diploma and previous degree programs.
CREATION OF PROFILE
Generally, the candidate will present the ePIN and profile code at any JAMB-authorised CBT Centre for registration. The application is not complete till the candidate’s biometric (all ten fingers) is captured and the physical upload of photo (No submission of passport image). However, only applicants whose biometrics verification is successful will sit for the UTME. No parent or proxy is should make any transaction on the applicants’ profile.
Candidates with biometric challenges can best check in at JAMB headquarters Abuja.
RETRIEVAL IN CASE OF MISTAKE/LOSS OF PROFILE CODE
- To retrieve a misplaced Profile Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 or 66019 as a text message from the same SIM card used during registration
- Candidate can reset misplaced or forgotten Profile Password on their registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] from the same cellular number as a text message to 55019 or 66019
HOW TO RECOVER LOST ePIN AFTER PAYMENT
- If ePIN isn’t always Received or Lost, SIM “UTMEPIN” or “DEPIN” to 55019 or 66019 for UTME or DE respectively from the specific quantity
- The candidate will receive the pin.
JAMB REGISTRATION CENTRES
- Registration will be at Computer Based Test Centers (CBT) and Professional Registration Centers (PRC)
- Each candidate ought to go to any authorized CBT center. The list of the permitted center is on the board’s internet site (www.jamb.gov.ng) and JAMB places of work with his/her profile code and e-PIN
REGISTRATION PROCESS AT CBT CENTRES
Candidates ought to PERSONALLY present/her profile code and e-PIN at any JAMB-approved CBT center for registration. The candidates will do biometrics (all ten fingerprints) at the CBT center.
Candidates are to:
- Note that the candidate will pay a charge of N700 at CBT centers for registration. The MOCK fee is now a part of the N700 fee as such, applicants aren’t to pay for registration. During registration, candidates do not need to make other payments.
- After that, Provide a choice of institutions and programs
- Provide qualification with grades and dates, if no longer anticipating the result
- After that, Upload the relevant certificate, if not anticipating the result (that is applicable for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applicants
- Provide O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates.
- Supply JAMB registration no for the previous institution for DE applicants
- Provide UTME subjects and desire of exam city(s) for Mock examination (optionally available) or Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Review entries and verify the correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION to verify valid finger-print (UTME/DE). Note that authentication along with your fingerprint gets rid of blames of blunders from CBT centers.
- Collect the e-slip after registration as proof of registration.
JAMB REGISTRATION FEE AND ePINs AMOUNT
For the 2022 UTME, applicants will pay a total of Four Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N4,700). Consists of the sum of Seven Hundred Naira (N700) for CBT center carrier charge. Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) as the registration charge. Additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira for a hardcopy of “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jalli for UTME applicants and for DE applicants. In addition, $20 is the application fee for candidates from the 8 foreign centers
The 2022 CBT EXAMINATION will start on Saturday, the sixth of May, and stop on Sunday fifteenth, May 2022. The date for the MOCK examination will be Saturday 16th April 2022