Nigerian Army Recruitment: SSC/DSSC Application (Graduates)
Nigerian Army Recruitment; Generally, Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officials. However, The DSSC is open to both civilians and serving navy employees. Above all, Only serving military personnel subsidized to civil institutions via any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces will be taken into consideration.
Nigerian Army Various Corps/Department Requirements
Nigerian Army Engineers Requirement: Applicants ought to own a minimum of BSc (Eng), B Eng (Second Class Lower) degree or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following regions. Land Surveyor, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps. Generally, Applicants need to possess at the least BSc, B Eng, B Tech, BA (Second Class Lower) diploma, or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the following regions. Cyber/Network Security, Programming, Network Engineering, Data Science, etc.
Medical Consultants of Various Disciplines. Applicants may want to belong to fields of specialization along with General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Anesthesia, Neuro-Surgery, Cardiothoracic, etc. Generally, Applicants have to also Must be a Fellow of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or equivalent Postgraduate Medical College. Not be extra than 40 years of age by way of July 2022. Must have complete registration of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) for the undergraduate diploma. Must have a present-day MDCN license to exercise as a consultant.
Nigerian Army Corps of Military Police. Generally, Applicants must own a minimum of BSc, BA (Second Class Lower) degree, or HND (Lower Credit) in either Forensic Science or Psychology.
Nigerian Army Band Corps. Generally, Applicants must possess no less than a BA (Second Class Lower) degree or HND Lower Credit or equal in Music with Associate of Royal Academy of Music (ARAM) and Associate of Royal College of Music (ARCM).
Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant). Generally, Applicants need to own a minimum of a BA (Second Class Lower) degree in Divinity Theology from any of the Seminaries/Universities diagnosed by means of the NA Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant). Applicants ought to belong to one of the 18 foremost denominations of the protestant faith. Applicants ought to offer proof of Ordination, attestation, and certification via an ordained Bishop.
Directorate of Islamic Affairs. Applicants should possess at the least BA, B.Ed (Second Class Lower) degree in the following areas: Hadith and Islamic Studies, Tafseer (Exegesis) and Qur’anic Science, Hadith Sciences, Islamic Theology and Hadith, Islamic Propagation and Religious Studies; and Qur’an and Islamic Studies from identified Nigerian universities, Azhar University, Cairo or Saudi University. Applicants must have the ability to talk Arabic and English languages.
Medical Corps Requirements
Medical Doctors (Non-Consultants). Generally, Applicants have to possess MBBS/BDS or equal with no longer extra than five years submit – qualification experience and should be completely registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Dental Surgeons. Generally, Applicants have to own not less than Second Class Lower degree and need to be fully registered with relevant professional bodies. Nurses. Applicants should own at the least BSc (Second Class) in Pediatrics or Nephrology or they should be in one of the following categories. Orthopedic, Anesthetist, Registered or Psychiatric Nurses absolutely registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Professionals Allied to Medicine. Generally, Applicants need to own at least a Second Class Lower degree in both Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy. And for Pharmacists. Generally, Applicants should possess a Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps. Generally, Applicants have to possess not less than a BSc, B Eng, BA (Second Class Lower) degree, or HND (Lower Credit) in any of the subsequent regions. Textile Technology, Textile Design, Graphic Design, Explosives Engineering, and Explosive Science and Technology.
Nigerian Army Education Corps. Generally, Applicants ought to own not less than BSc (Ed) or BA (Ed) Second Class Lower diploma in Museology, Archival Studies, or Curriculum Development/Studies. All applicants for Education Corps will present evidence of registration with their expert regulatory bodies.
Nigerian Army Recruitment; Directorate of Army Public Relations. Generally, Applicants have to possess a minimum of BSc, BA (Second Class Lower) diploma or HND (Lower Credit) inside the following. Strategic Communication and Public Relations, Printing Technology, Animation, and Graphic Design; and Cinematography. Applicants need to have evidence of Membership of any Professional body regarding media operation and journalism.
- Be a Nigerian as described within the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Above all, applicant be a male or lady between the a while of 20 and 30 years. Medical specialists might be among 25 – forty years of age through July 2022.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- In addition, endorsed and attested to his/her suitable person by means of at least 2 recognizable referees who’s either a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces.
- Measure in top at least 1.68m (for men) and 1.65m (for women).
- Must no longer had been convicted by way of any courtroom of regulation.
- Possess at least a primary diploma (Second Class Lower Division) or HND (Lower Credit) from any approved institution.
- In addition, Possess legitimate certificates of the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age assertion.
- Possess a legitimate certificate of state of origin. And Applicants need to possess NYSC discharge certificates or a valid exemption certificate as appropriate.
- Candidates have no physical inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates need all authentic copies of educational certificates (primary to put up-secondary).
- In addition, Candidates need to no longer belong to any cult/society/fraternity.
- Candidates with the ability to swim can have added advantages to Nigerian Army Recruitment.
Nigerian Army Recruitment: METHOD OF APPLICATION
igerian Army Recruitment, Applications are online and free from 25 March 2022 to six May 2022.
- Go online and visit the Nigeria Army Recuitment website at: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ and pick out DSSC option from the page.
- After that, You will be redirected to the web page containing the qualification criteria for the continuing DSSC guides.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the DSSC as per your qualification.
- At the pop up, Pick out if you are serving/have serve in the Armed Forces of Nigeria. Pick the ideal choice and continue.
- However, If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up”.
- Fill out the form and make sure to upload all required documents
- In addition, All applicants have to observe that the qualification choices available are dependent on the applicant.
NOTE: Applicants have to print out their online generated photo-slip on the finishing touch of their utility. The first web page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law. In addition, the second web page is to be signed through the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary. Or any army officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s kingdom of foundation. Successful candidates will take a written exam.
All applications will close online no later than 6 May 2022.